Monday, June 1, 2009

Not pregnant

I got the results of my blood work and my levels dropped to 7. I was super upset at first...but as of this moment I am feeling okay. I kind of knew that this was the news I was going to get today...but to actually have it confirmed was hard to hear. I just don't know where to go from here. My doc wasn't in today...so she is supposed to call me tomorrow. I have some questions for her. I feel like there must be something else wrong with my body besides Factor V Lieden and MTHFR. I just don't understand how I got pregnant with Kaden while on birth control and taking only a prenatal vitamin for half of the pregnancy. I never saw a doctor until I was between 16 and 20 weeks. I would only see a nurse. Once I switched doctors I was put on the Lovenox and Foltx. I am now taking the prenatal, a baby aspirin, and Foltx. I am doing everything in my power trying to get pregnant and have a healthy baby...but it isn't working out. I have no problem getting pregnant...staying pregnant is the problem. Hopefully tomorrow I will have some answers.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope you do get some answers today. (((hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey...I'm so sorry you're having to go through this anguish!! I hope our favorite dr. can give you the needed answers and it will be a simple thing that needs to be done to get your body stronger to hold another pregancy! love you with all my heart, mom

    ReplyDelete