Friday, June 19, 2009

Lab Results

I got my results today from all the blood work I had done last Monday and Tuesday. Everything came back just fine. I am not sure of all the tests that my doc had me tested for...but my main concerns were with the thyroid and homo cysteine. I am relieved that everything came back normal...but at the same time I was kind of hoping that some level would be off just so that I could chalk up both miscarriages to that. I guess that my doc was right when she said that she feels that it was a fluke that I had two miscarriages back to back.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Jeremy and I are home together all weekend with the little man. We went to see UP tonight in 3-D. It was awesome! We have a few other fun things planned too! It doesn't happen very often that Jeremy isn't working a Saturday, so we are taking full advantage of him being home for three full days! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment