Sunday, June 14, 2009

Party, Party!

Today was a very busy day! We started off the day by going to my niece's 5th birthday party. It was a lot of fun! It was such a beautiful day to have a party outside. We had to leave her party early in order to get to my cousin's graduation party. When we pulled up Kaden was asleep...but he was soon awake looking at a huge inflatable jungle gym. He spent the entire time we were there on this thing. I even talked him into racing me. He didn't want to at first...but once we did it one time he wanted to keep racing me. Here are some pics from our fun day!
Hanah, Grace and Kaden
Happy Birthday to Hanah!



Here we are! We had so much fun!

Kaden bouncing down the slide
I almost beat him this time. Oh well.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment