Monday, June 8, 2009

Doctor's Appointment

So today was the day to get all of my questions answered. I felt pretty good walking out of there. I did go to the lab right away and have a ton of blood work done too. My doc didn't feel that it was completely necessary...but I think that she knew that it would make me feel better.

I did ask her a few things about the first miscarriage. I have always wondered if anything looked out of the norm when I had my ultrasound done at MFM at 7 weeks. She checked my chart and everything looked great then. The heartbeat was 128 and I was measuring right on target. Who knows what happened between that day and my 11 week visit which is the day I had my D&C.

She really thinks that it was a fluke that I have had these miscarriages. She really feels that all my blood tests will come back just fine. Obviously I got pregnant with Kaden when all odds were against him...and he was one big and healthy boy. She kept telling me that I will have another Kaden. I sure hope that she is right. Now I will just have to be patient. That is the hard part...

1 comment:

  1. Sending you lots of prayers that bloodwork comes back good and the waiting goes quickly.

    ReplyDelete