Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary Jeremy!

I cannot believe that we have already been married for two years! At times it feels like we have been together forever. I guess that it has been since we were 18. Time sure does fly! I just wanted to let you know that I cannot imagine where I would be without you. You are the best husband and father that I could have ever wished for. I just love that Kaden and I come before anything else in your life. You always consider Kaden and I in every decision that you make...even the small decisions. I just can't wait to have more children with you! Hopefully our time will be soon! Sorry that this is one day late...but I think that you know how crazy our week has been...and it is only Tuesday. I figured that it is better late than never.





Happy Anniversary, Baby!
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment