Friday, May 29, 2009

Pregnant or Not???

So I haven't blogged in quite awhile. I wasn't sure if I wanted to blog about me being pregnant or not. I decided not to...but now I am thinking "what is the big deal." When I went through my miscarriage in December everyone that knew what was going on was so supportive.

So I found out on May 16th that we were expecting again. I was super excited...and very scared at the same time. Wednesday night I started bleeding. I panicked. How could this be happening to me again? What is wrong with my body? Thursday morning I got up and got ready for work. I am almost done with training...only two days to go. That is the only reason why I went into the office. I was only able to work for 2 hours when I decided that I couldn't be there anymore. I was a mess. I called my doc and they wanted me to come in for an ultrasound. Nothing was seen on the ultrasound. I was then sent to have lab work done to see where my hormone levels are. Wouldn't you know that they are only at 18?!?! I go again tomorrow to have blood drawn. Hopefully the number will double! I am trying to stay positive...but it isn't always easy. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there! I hope things turn out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, good luck! I've been wondering how things were going. You will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete