Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of you out there!

I had a great day...but it would have been even better if I found out I was pregnant. I took a test this morning, and it came back negative. I am not giving up hope yet. I really don't know when I should be starting my period since I have been irregular since having my D & C in December. Hopefully I will get a positive test soon. I am just so afraid that I won't be pregnant by my due date which is June 26. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

My mom, stepdad, brother, sister-in-law and nieces came over. We had a cookout. It was a lot of fun! Sorry...no pics. I got a bouquet of flowers from my two favorite boys. We also took a road trip to COSI in Columbus on Friday. It was so much fun! I will post about that later. Once we got home from COSI we all watched Bedtime Stories. That was such a cute movie! It was so nice getting to spend all day together as a family. That is the best thing I could ask for. Hope all you mothers had a great day! You all deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment