Tuesday, November 24, 2009

We made it!

I cannot believe that we have actually made it to week 12!!! I never thought that this day would get here. I know that a miscarriage could still happen, but I really don't think that it will. Since I have now had 4 ultrasounds and everything looks perfect, I am feeling much better about this pregnancy. The baby is measuring right where it needs to be!

On Friday I asked my doctor if I could have an ultrasound before Christmas and she said no. MFM really wants me to be 20 weeks before they do the anatomy scan and tell us what we are having. I did find out that I have yet another blood disorder so I am waiting to hear if I need to be back on Lovenox. My friend has the same three blood disorders that I do and once she was told that she has this our doctor at MFM put her on jobst stockings and Lovenox. I am really hoping that I don't have to. Time will tell.

I am still very tired...but feeling pretty well. I have gained 1 pound and am definitely looking a little pregnant/fat. I did go out and buy some maternity clothes. I got a super cute pair of dark jeans on clearance at the GAP. I can't wait to wear them.

Well I hope that everyone has a great Thanksgiving! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment