Sunday, November 15, 2009

BiG NeWs!!!

I am PrEgNaNt!!!

I have known for over a month now, but I have been so scared to say anything. I figured that I would jinx this pregnancy if I told everyone too soon. I have had three ultrasounds so far and everything looks great! Friday was my last ultrasound at MFM and we got to see the baby in 3D/4D. It was amazing!!! The heartbeat was 154. Poor Kaden couldn't go back and see the ultrasound, but the ultrasound tech did give him his very own picture that said "Hi Kaden" on it. He was pretty excited about that and it has been sitting on display on his dresser ever since we got home. I will be eleven weeks already on Tuesday and my belly is already expanding! Time is just flying by! I guess that the third time is a charm! I just cannot believe that this is my third pregnancy in a year. Now if we can just get moved into our house and get organized. That would be excellent! We didn't have the builders paint the baby's room, so that is our responsibility once we know what we are having. I will be 16 weeks on December 22nd, so I am hoping that we can have another ultrasound before Christmas to find out what this baby is. Jeremy and I would love more than anything to be able to tell Kaden what his little sibling will be for Christmas. Wouldn't that be neat?

Well, be looking for updates weekly on what the baby and I are up to. I know that my mom looks forward to seeing how the baby is growing on here. I love that too! It is just so amazing to me how fast they change. Hope everyone had a great weekend! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment