Wednesday, November 18, 2009

11 weeks (1 day late)


How far along? 11 weeks

Total Weight gain? Not sure.

Maternity clothes? Nope...not yet. Still trying to squeeze into my regular clothes since all of my maternity clothes are in storage.

Sleep? Love it! I am so tired lately.

Best moment this week? Actually feeling like I am pregnant since we are now telling people.

Gender? Not sure. I have no feelings either way yet.

What I am looking forward to? Friday's ultrasound. Kaden gets to come with us!
Your fetus is about the size of a lime and currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through. But fingers and toes are no longer webbed and hair follicles, tooth buds, and nail beds are forming.

No comments:

Post a Comment