Friday, November 6, 2009

Fall activities

I am so sorry that I haven't blogged in a month! I have been super busy with our house painting. Here are some pictures to catch up from the last month. A few weeks ago we took Kaden to a local pumpkin farm to get our pumpkins. It was a lot of fun! There was a hay ride, goats to feed, two corn mazes, a slide, and a ton of pumpkins to choose from. Here are some pics from the farm...


On the hay ride
Jeremy's employer had an appreciation night and we all got to go to the new arena and watch a hockey game. Jeremy and Kaden have never been to a hockey game so they were pretty excited. Here are the two boys...

Kaden getting the "guts" out of the pumpkin

Kaden as Storm Shadow from G.I. Joe
Doesn't he look super mean?Hope everyone has a great weekend! My mom and I will be painting our laundry room....and then I think that we are done with what we need to do. Hopefully we will be moving into our house within the next three weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment