Thursday, June 9, 2011

Bowling, Field Day and Projects

Last week was a very busy week for Kaden. He had a field trip to the bowling alley on Wednesday and then Field Day last Friday.


Kaden and his friend Breydon waiting patiently to bowl

Kaden had so much fun! He scored a 46 in only 5 frames.

I guess that bowling was just too exciting for Kinley

She slept almost the entire time we were there.


Mommy and Kaden


Field day was so much fun! Jodi and my mom watched Kinley so that I could help out. I have such great memories of Field Day. Hopefully Kaden will too!

Kaden and his teacher. I just love her!

Now onto our latest projects that we have been doing. We decided that we wanted to put rubber mulch in the swing set area. Jeremy and my brother built a little wall to keep the mulch in and 60 bags of mulch later here is what we have. I love it...and so do the kids!


My mom was getting a shed built so while the concrete guys were doing that we figured what better time than to add to our patio. We are so glad that we did. We nearly doubled it and it was worth every penny.


Of course I had to have the kids footprints put into the concrete. I love how they turned out.


No comments:

Post a Comment