Wednesday, July 29, 2009

SOLD!

Yes, that's right...our house is officially sold! We went and closed on it earlier today. I still can't believe it! Now if we could just buy the house that we are waiting and hoping for. I am just sick of the bank/PMI group not giving us an answer. Hopefully soon we will have some good news on that house. We are going to be moving in with my Mom and stepdad in the meantime. Hopefully we aren't there for long. It is going to be a huge adjustment for all of us. I am just so thankful that they are willing to let us move in and even bring the dog. That was our biggest dilemma when looking for places to rent. No one wants any pets. I kind of understand...but it doesn't make it easy for people like us looking to rent.

Well, I hope that everyone is having a great week! We sure are! :o)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What great news. Good luck buying now. We are just starting to look into buying a home. So exciting but also overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes. It is definitely overwhelming. We moved in with my Mom for now while we try to find the next house. It is amazing how much stuff you accumulate after just a few years...especially when you have kids. Good luck with you house hunt!

    ReplyDelete