Wednesday, July 22, 2009

So Sorry...

It has been a long time since my last post. Our life is quite busy and stressful right now. We are going to be moving afterall. There were a few bumps along the way with the buyer's financing...but I think that we are good to go now. I talked with my lawyer today and we should know a closing date soon. I just can't believe that this is happening! We put in an offer on a house yesterday, but it is a short sale so we aren't sure if/when we will hear back from the bank. Jeremy and I absolutely love the house and are hoping that it all works out. It is in the town where he grew up...so he is pretty excited that our kids could go to school where he did. Cross your fingers for us. Well I am off to go pack some more boxes. Yay! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment