Thursday, January 15, 2009

What a Bummer!

So I called the doctor yesterday because I am having my second period in a month. I was given the okay to try and get pregnant one month after the miscarriage...which would be right now. I heard back from my doctor today and I was told that I cannot get pregnant this month or next. I am really upset by this news. I am so ready to be pregnant. It is so hard waiting when I am so ready, but obviously my body is not. It also bothers me that by the time I would have another child, Kaden will be almost five years old. At least he should be a really good big brother. I know that I will get over this...but it is so hard right now. I am just glad that tomorrow is Friday.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry. I remember how hard it was to wait after my miscarriage also. I was so disappointed and angry. I hope the next month or so flies by!

    ReplyDelete