Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I got promoted!

Today started off being a typical Wednesday. Kaden didn't have school due to all the snow, so him and I were just hanging out and playing. I also did a lot of cleaning. This afternoon I took Kaden to get his hair cut. When I got home I put Kaden down for his nap and I noticed that there was a message on the answering machine. I listened to it and it was my boss calling and asking me to call her back. My heart started racing because I was wondering why she was calling me when she knows that I don't work Wednesdays. I returned her call and she was asking me how things are going. (For all of you that don't know...I work from home.) I told her that this last year was my best year and I feel like I am doing a great job. She told me that she agrees and that she wants to promote me. I couldn't believe it! I will be doing the same thing that I am now...but I will have added responsibilities and added pay!!!

Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday like I am! :o)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Nicole! I hope this is the beginning of lots more good news from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Heather! I hope that I will have more good news soon too!

    ReplyDelete