Friday, December 5, 2008

What a Day...

So my day did not go like I wanted it to. I was supposed to go into the OB for my Pap...but I started bleeding and cramping this morning. Obviously I was miscarrying. I have never had cramps like this. Once I got to the OB they did an internal ultrasound and discovered the tissue was right at the opening of my cervix, but my OB could not get it out. So our next visit was to the hospital to have a D and C. They got me right in and got it over with. I was so scared to have a D and C...but I am so glad that I chose to do it. I feel so much better now (as far as the cramps go)...just a little sad. Of course I am not happy about the miscarriage...but obviously something wasn't right. So hopefully when the time is right we will try again for another bundle of joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment