Sunday, December 14, 2008

Picture Tag

Okay, so I saw this on one of the blogs that I absolutely love to read so I thought that I would participate.

The object of the picture tag is to:

1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer

2) Select the 4th picture in the folder

3) Explain the picture

4) Tag 4 people to do the same

NO CHEATING! (cropping, editing, etc!)


Here is mine!



Here is Kaden playing soccer in May at his first game. I can't remember if he was cheering his team on or if he was just proud of himself. Who knows? I can't really tag anyone for this since I really don't have anyone that I know that is on here. I just thought that it would be fun to see what I had in the fourth folder and the fourth picture. Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

  1. awwwww! how cute is HE???!?! love it. you have a beautiful family! thanks for stopping by and playing!

    ReplyDelete