Sunday, May 29, 2011

What an Eventful May

May has been a crazy, but fun month. My mom, sister-in-law and I went to see Tim McGraw in concert. Then for Mother's Day weekend my mom and I headed to Chicago to shop the weekend away. We had a blast! We got there Friday evening and went to dinner and then we went to a Cirque show. It was awesome! Then all day and night Saturday we shopped. On Sunday, we ate breakfast and then headed home. My mom and I have never done anything like that before and it was much needed. I can't wait to do it again someday. Thanks, Baby for taking great care of the kids while I was gone. Below is the only pic I took of my mom and I.

May 13th was my brother's birthday. We went to dinner and then we let the kids feed the fish that were nearby. Here are the four kids with Aunt Carah. (Lexi, Kaden, Hanah, Kinley)

Love these four kids!

On Friday night we went to Pizza Hut for dinner. Kaden has had a super loose tooth for a few weeks. I told him that Uncle Chad always used to pull my teeth for me. Before I knew it, Kaden had walked up to Chad with a napkin in his hand and asked him if he would pull his tooth. Needless to say the tooth fairy made a visit to our house Friday night. Here he is with his missing tooth. It doesn't really look like one is missing because his tooth is already coming in.

No comments:

Post a Comment