Friday, March 11, 2011

Kinley - 9 months


On Wednesday I took Kinley for her 9 month well check. She is such a little peanut. After having Kaden I never thought that I would ever have a small baby. Kinley has certainly proved me wrong. Here are her stats...
Height: 27 3/4 inches
Weight: 18 lbs.
Just to show a comparison, here are Kaden's stats at 9 months...
Height: 29 3/4 inches
Weight: 23 lbs. 9 ozs.
I cannot believe that Kaden was 2 inches taller and over 5 pounds heavier.
Kinley loves to walk when holding onto your fingers. She is waving and will get on all fours, but hasn't crawled yet. If she is anything like Kaden, she will skip crawling and go straight to walking. She still has no teeth. The doctor said that she is doing very well. She is saying "baba," "mama," and "dada." She even knows who mama, dada, Kaden and Bentley are. She is such a smart girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment