Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Kalahari

On Friday morning my mom, sister-in-law, the four kids and I headed to Kalahari. Jeremy and my brother met up with us after work. We all had a blast! I am not sure what the kids liked more...the waterpark or the arcade games. I think that us adults enjoyed the arcade games too. I won 1,000 tickets on one game. I told Jeremy that now he needs to take me to Vegas since I was having such good luck. Anyway...here are some pics of the weekend.
On our way to Kalahari
Kaden, Hanah, Kinley and Alexa

Kaden and Lexi after they got their new tattoos

Jeremy and Kaden painting a tank

So proud of his tank

Lovin' on the arcade games



Eating the cookies that they decorated

Daddy and Kinley

Kinda blurry...but she was having so
much fun in the lazy river


I just wish that I would have gotten more pictures of everyone at the waterpark. We do have a video of my brother dislocating his shoulder trying to do some tricks on the FlowRider. I will try to upload that video along with a video of Kaden doing it. I am so proud that he got on the FlowRider. Jeremy wanted to do it too, but decided against it once Chad dislocated his shoulder and had to be taken to the Emergency Room. Other than that we had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment