Wednesday, December 16, 2009

15 weeks

So here I am at 15 weeks. I cannot believe that my belly is so big already. I guess that I shouldn't be surprised since my belly was enormous with Kaden. I was just really hoping that I wouldn't get so big this time...but it isn't looking like I am gonna be that lucky. Oh well. I can deal with it.

I had a doctor's appointment today and the heartbeat was strong! The baby was moving all around too. That just made my day hearing that. I have gained 4 pounds since November 6...and I am sure to be gaining much more with Christmas right around the corner! I am still feeling really good. I just wish that we could move into our house. The house is just sitting there waiting for us to move in. We are waiting on a closing date. I am still hoping that it will be before Christmas...but if it isn't, I really hope that we are in it before the new year.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

1 comment:

  1. You look so darned cute pregnant honey...you just glow!! You'll be in that new home soon and I'll be thrilled for you, but right now I happy to get to spend one more Christmas morning for you!

    ReplyDelete