Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Doctor's Appt.

So I had another doctor's appointment today. I have still been having irregular periods since the D & C. It has been almost three months since that so I never thought that I still would be having two periods a month. Luckily my doctor said that everything looks good. Hopefully soon we can try again for another baby. Kaden just asked me the other day if I had a baby in my belly yet. I told him that I didn't, but hopefully soon there would be a baby in there. He then said, " I am sick of waiting!" I told him that I am sick of waiting too. He is so ready to be a big brother. He is hoping for a little brother. Kaden only has girls to play with in our family...so we'll have to wait and see if his wish comes true. If you have had a miscarriage, how long did it take your body to get back to normal?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nicole! Well, glad to hear that everything looks OK. I think I shared my story with you. I had a D&C in Feb 2005 and was pregnant in late August 2005. I did have complications (rare ones though) from my D&C. I wasn't having any periods. I hear it varies for everyone. Have you tried taking your temp and using ovulation kits to see if you are ovulating?

    Kids say the darndest things. Charlotte sat on my lap and said "Mommy, my (I) push your belly back in". I still have a pouch from the twins and she was trying to fix it. If only it were that easy.

    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather! I haven't checked my temp...but I did get that book you told me about. It is very informative. I should go get an ovulation kit. I couldn't remember how long it took you to get pregnant. Thank you so much for commenting. I have just been so worried that something was wrong with me.

    Kids do say the darndest things! Don't beat yourself up about your pouch. I am just now getting my body the way I want it...and now I want to get pregnant again. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete