Friday, November 7, 2008

First Appointments

I had my first appointment today with MFM. I was told that it was only a consultation appointment to talk about the Factor V and the MTHFR. Little did I know that I would be getting an ultrasound too. I felt pretty bad that I didn't have Jeremy come, but he needed to get Kaden from school and I really didn't think that it was worth it for him to come. Obviously I should have had him come...but luckily he isn't upset about it. My mom met me at the hospital so her and I both got to see the little peanut and hear the heartbeat. I also got the prescription to start the Lovenox. I am not looking forward to this, but I know that I must do it. At least with this pregnancy this didn't come as a surprise. Now I know that I am definitely pregnant, but I still don't feel like it. I guess that this is a good thing.

After the MFM appointment I had and appointment with my OBs office. I just had to meet with the nurse this time so it was a quick and easy appointment. Hopefully everything continues to go smooth like this.

Hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. So exciting to see a new grandbaby growing and hear a very healthy heartbeat! The worst part of those shots is just getting started...after a few days you'll be an old pro at it again. I'm sure the little guy will have some questions about this procedure!! :^)

    ReplyDelete